Terms & Conditions
By using Community Events .IT, you agree to the following terms of service.
If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions (“terms”), please do not use Community Events .IT.
Acceptance of Terms
Description of Service
Community Events .IT is a site that allows users to search events and speakers, manage bookmarks, submit events and speaker requests and track their status.
Your Registration Obligations
As a condition to use some of the services in the site, you are required to open an account with Community Events .IT by a login provider (GitHub, LinkedIn or Microsoft), in order to provide registration information. The registration information you provide must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate termination of your Community Events .IT account.
User Account and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login provider you use to access the site, you are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Community Events .IT of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the site. Community Events .IT will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
You agree that all information like but not limited to: data, text, images, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Community Events .IT, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Community Events .IT be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an organizer or a speaker, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- You acknowledge that Community Events .IT may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Community Events .IT and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Community Events .IT and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Community Events .IT or submitted to Community Events .IT, including without limitation information in all other parts of the Service.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Community Events .IT may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Terms and Conditions; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Community Events .IT, its users and the public.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.